MUSCATINE, Iowa – The Muscatine Parks and Recreation Department is recruiting dependable, hard workers to fill positions for the fall and winter of 2020/2021.
A variety of job opportunities are available including:
- Seasonal Equipment Operator
- Seasonal Groundskeeper
- Lead Groundskeeper
- On-Site Supervisor
- Gas Dock Attendant
- Football Program Instructor
- Basketball Program Instructor
- Soccer Program Instructor
- Baseball/Softball Program Instructor
- Adult Volleyball League Supervisor/Official
- Recreation Program Aide
- Golf Clubhouse Supervisor
- Golf Course Outside Services
- Golf Clubhouse Food & Beverage Cashier
You may find applications online at www.muscatineiowa.gov/Jobs or in-person in the Human Resources Department on the first floor of City Hall at 215 Sycamore Street.
Please contact the Muscatine Parks and Recreation Department at (563) 263-0241 for more information.