View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Zoning Board of Adjustment
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 - 5:30 P.M.
City Hall Council Chambers
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes from the May 7, 2013, meeting.
- Appeal Case No. 904, filed by Sheriff Dave White for Muscatine County Jail, to erect a security fence for an emergency evacuation area on the Cedar Street side of the Jail at 400 Walnut Street. The proposed fence would exceed six feet as required by City Code 10-19-3(C).
- Appeal Case No. 905, filed by Gordon Sevig of GSTC Logistics LLC, to develop and construct a warehouse facility building and related appurtenances at 5414 49th Street South (intersection of 55th Avenue West and 49th Street South). The setback on the southeast corner of the proposed building would be 10 feet. A variance is required because the property front yard setback of 30 feet must be maintained on both street frontages.
- Appeal Case No. 906, filed by Gary R. Allison attorney for Steve Sutter, to operate an irrigation sales and service business at 5112 Highway 61 South and adjacent parcels #1319326002 and #1319351002. The proposed use is not clearly defined in the ordinance. A review by the Board to determine the appropriateness of the use is requested. City Code 10-22-2 (D) (1C).
- Conditional Use Case No. 263, filed by Tom Bankhead for the City of Muscatine, to construct a band shell on the Muscatine Riverfront. This constitutes a conditional use as construction in a designated Federal Flood Hazard Area.