View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Zoning Board of Adjustment
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 - 5:30 P.M.
City Hall Council Chambers
215 Sycamore Street
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes from the November 6, 2012, meeting.
- Appeal Case No. 899, filed by Marie and Mark Latta, to construct an unattached garage forward of the house in the 2100 block of West Fulliam Avenue; construct garage prior to construction of the house; and allow a larger garage than permitted. A variance is needed to construct in front of the house per City Code 10-19-1(D-2). A variance is also needed to construct the accessory building prior to the house per City Code 10-19-1(D-1). Lastly, a variance is also needed to exceed the maximum area allowed for accessory buildings per City Code 10-19-1(B-2).
- Appeal Case No. 900, filed by Jon Himes of Impact Sign Company for the Muscatine Kidney Center, to install a sign at 311 Parham Street that is larger than what is allowed by City Code. The permit was refused because the proposed signage exceeds the 25 square foot maximum allowed by City Code 10-19-1(C).
- Appeal Case No. 901, filed by Richard Castle Jr., to construct 26x60 foot storage building at 4117 Grandview Avenue. The permit was refused because the proposed building exceeds the maximum area allowed for accessory buildings per City Code 10-19-1(B-2).
- Other – Set meeting date for January 2013. First Tuesday falls on January 1, 2013. City Hall is closed.