View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2015 – 5:30 P.M.
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes from the June 2, 2015, and July 7, 2015, meetings.
- Appeal Case No. 946, filed by Ronald Chandler, to construct a 14’x22’ carport at 805 Poplar Street. The proposed structure will extend into the required rear yard setback per City Code Section 10-6-3 (A).
- Appeal Case No. 947, filed by Maximina Garcia, to construct a building addition connecting the garage to the home at 2120 Wallace Street. The garage is located 10 feet from the rear property line. Once the garage is connected to the main structure the required 25 foot rear yard setback (City Code Section 10-6-3 (A)) for the main structure will not be met.
- Appeal Case No. 948, filed by James Powers, to construct a 1,080 square foot detached garage and 1,080 square foot attached garage with his proposed residence on Lots 14 and 15 of Riverbend 2nd Addition. The combined square footage of proposed accessory building space will exceed the 1,440 square foot limit allowed by City Code Section 10-19-1 (B)(2).
- Appeal Case No. 949, filed by Ralph Hearn, to construct a 1,200 square foot shed/garage, at 5900 57th Avenue West. There is 3,930 square feet of garage/accessory building space on the property (permitted by prior variance). The maximum square footage of accessory building space allowed by City Code Section 10-19-1 (B)(2) is 1,440.
- Appeal Case No. 950, filed by Adam Shutt of Martin & Whitacre Surveyors & Engineers for Kasey O'Kelly, to construct a 1,518 square foot restaurant at 501 East 6th Street. The proposed setback of 6 feet from the Mulberry Avenue right-of-way does not meet the 20 foot setback required by Section 10-11-3 (A) of City Code.
- Conditional Use Case No. 272, filed by Adam Shutt of Martin & Whitacre Surveyors & Engineers for Kasey O'Kelly, to construct a restaurant with a drive through window at 501 East 6th Street. Per City Code Section 10-11-2 (B) a conditional use permit is required for drive through restaurants in the C-1 Zoning District.
- Conditional Use Case No. 273, filed by Kevin Koellner for SDN/KRE Endeavors, LLC, to operate an Enterprise Rental Car Retail Facility at 103 Ford Avenue. This constitutes a conditional use per City Code Section 10-11-2 (A).
- Election of Officers