View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2015 – 5:30 P.M.
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes from the March 3, 2015 and April 7, 2015, meetings.
- Appeal Case No. 933, filed by Philip Fitzgerald of 3306 Mulberry Avenue, to construct a 34 x 24 foot garage addition to his home. The proposed structure may encroach on the front and side yard setback requirements by two feet each. The proposed garage addition exceeds the 1,440 square feet of accessory building allowed by City Code 10-19-1 (B) (2). The secondary request does not meet the setback requirements per City Code sections 10-6-3 (A) and 10-20-3 (J).
- Appeal Case No. 934, filed by Brad Harrison, to construct a garage and four-season room at 904 Eisenhower Street. The proposed addition would be located within the required side yard setback per City Code section 10-6-3(A).
- Appeal Case No. 935, filed by Joseph Gadzik of Hyperion Construction, to demolish the existing garage and build a new larger garage connected to the house at 414 West 2nd Street. The proposed garage would maintain the current setbacks of the existing garage. The proposed garage would be located within the required front and side yard setbacks per City Code section 10-6-3(A).
- Appeal Case No. 936, filed by William Rethamel, to construct an addition to house a cooler on the north side of the building located at 2307 Lucas Street. The proposed addition would be located within the required setbacks per City Code section 10-11-3(A).