View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
TUESDAY, AUGUST 5, 2014 – 5:30 P.M.
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes from the July 1, 2014, meeting.
- Appeal Case No. 922, filed by Matt Mills, to construct a single family residence at 2875 Highway 61. Residences are not allowed on the first level in the C-1 zoning classification (City Code 10-11-1(D)).
- Appeal Case No. 923, filed by Sharon Orlins, to replace the garage at 1203 Park Avenue. The proposed garage will not meet the required side yard setback per City Code 10-20-3 (K).
- Conditional Use Case No. 265, filed by Ryan Wilson for Muscatine Power & Water, to obtain a floodplain development permit for work in a floodplain on Palm Street as part of their Water Main Replacement Project. This constitutes a conditional use per City Code 10-4-4 (B).
- Conditional Use Case No. 266, filed by Andrew Fangman, city planner for the City of Muscatine, to obtain a floodplain development permit for work in a floodplain in the Muscatine Harbor. This constitutes a conditional use per City Code 10-4-4 (B).
- Election of Officers